Do you suffer from seasonal affective disorder?
Blessedly, I’m not especially aware of myself, but I do know many other people who mention it, and that this time of year does just “feel” a little more somber. Here are some tips from About.com Holistic remedies for SAD
SAD Prevention and Remedies
- Low fat diet, without too much protein
- Daily vitamin with magnesium, B complex, and minerals
- Elimination of caffeine
- Stress management
- Elimination of refined sugars and flours
- Walking or aerobic exercise
- Spending 30 minutes each day in the fresh air
- Light therapy (Light, whether it is natural or artificial, is essential in your life)
Want to know another way to lighten your spirits and put a spring in your step?
The easiest way is to make a single phone call that invests in YOU.
What happens next? A Personal Image Consultant shows up to show you
- how what you wear can make you look amazing (or not!)
- what kind of dress, colors, patterns, style can bring additional revenue for your company
- Provide high ROI shopping services or bring JHilburn custom clothing right to your home or office.
Call 800-798-1643 (or click) for an appointment today!