What does your “best” Fall-Winter work suit look like?
It is the beautifully tailored, finest imported wool suit from last winter, or it is 5 years old and you did not pay much even then and it surely doesn’t fit quite the same?
Whether this garment is in your closet for weekly use or annual, when you need it – YOU NEED IT – so let’s look at just a few aspects of how the rest of the world sees it:
1. Is any element of your suit wrinkled?
2. Is it perfectly clean, or are there any stains?
3. Is the fabric in good condition, or are there pulls or shiny areas?
4. Does it drape beautifully, or is it saggy and kind of lopsided? Study the hem of the jacket from side to side, from front to back…does it hang straight?
5. Do the lapels lay perfectly flat?
6. Are the sleeves the correct length to allow ½” of shirt cuff to show? Does more cuff show on one side than the other?
7. Does the back of the jacket lie perfectly over your shoulder blades, or pull horizontally?
8. Does the back of the jacket fit around your neck to allow a constant ¼” to ½” of your shirt to show all the way around the back?
These are just a few of the list of important visual elements I can assist you to see first, before the “other person” does. In the business world, the look that you think of as “okay” may be seen by someone else as sloppy or unkempt. Judgments WILL be made about your character and ability to perform in relation to your clothing – it’s an unfortunate reality, and must be taken seriously to avoid needlessly lost opportunities.
Fall is an excellent time of year for a man invest in a new suit or sport coat. The selection is still great, and the colors and textures are wonderful. If you are in a profession that a suit is used only most occasionally, you may find you don’t want to spend a lot, but know that at any price point, a new properly fitting garment is going to be a better bet than an older poorly fitting one. Make the investment in your best presentation!
Nothing fits and looks better on YOU than custom.
The easiest way to look your best is to make a single phone call.
What happens next? A Personal Image Consultant shows up at your home (or office), measures you in a snap, helps you choose from several hundred shirting fabrics, dozens of shirt style options…
- AND beautiful dress trousers, suiting and jeans
- AND gorgeous belts, leather goods and cufflinks for the trimmings,
- AND fabulous cashmere sweaters and outerwear to wrap it all up,
- AND it is ALL guaranteed!
Call 800-798-1643 (or click) for an appointment today!