If you open the closet and what you think you want is not there – you are not alone!
Dozens of men recently have told me what concerned them in their appearance. Other than a common desire to loose a few pounds, most of you felt the most frustration in these areas:
- I want to look professional and polished, but skip the suit. But then I end up doing a bland casual Friday look and then end result just isn’t working. I don’t “get” what that fine line is!
- I wear a suit everyday. When I socialize the last thing I want is to dress up, but my wife is complaining (and yes I agree) that when we go out I don’t look as “good” as her. I don’t seem to be able to wrap my head around being comfortable and looking great simultaneously.
- I work in a fast paced corporate environment. Although my skills and maturity is valued, I often feel outdated by younger more technologically savvy men around the conference table. Are there ways to highlight my experience and play up my vigor?
- I have a closet full of the last decade of purchases, but it seems I wear the same damn thing every single day. I’m bored to death with it, I know I don’t look my best, but it just seems like too much hassle to do anything about it!
- I’ve got a good grip on matching and style if I keep to the classics and very simple colors. But I am always impressed by another guy who shows a bit more style, like with shoes and colors and patterns. I would need help pulling that off!
What would it feel like for you if I told you that a few hours of you and me together would solve ANY or ALL of the above issues?
What if I promised you (I think in business its called a “guarantee”) that you would enjoy the process and LOVE the results?
How would it feel if you couldd relax into knowing that one of the most important business tools you have – your visual presentation is sewed up – lock, stock and barrel?
Would these simple changes make you more confident? Do you think you might reach out of your comfort zone into higher sales, greater professional risks? Who knows what could come of it! Do you think that the respect you could command would be noticed?
The easiest way to look your best is to make a single phone call.
What happens next? A Personal Image Consultant shows up to make any number of issues go away…
- disorganized, cluttered closets
- clothes that you spent good money on but you’re not sure how to match and when to wear what
- lack of proficiency, time or interest in shopping, but need to look great
Call 800-798-1643 (or click) for an appointment today and see how easy I make it to look your best!